Auctions Overstock - auctions at overstock.com
auctions.overstock.com, that auction site is one of the biggest scam online, same as ebay!!! i recently post something for sale on that site, but after a few days they removed my listing! and the heck they still want me to pay my invoice!??? what do i need to pay them, if at the first place i haven't sold anything!!!!! that's auctions.overstock.com's business strategy!
while ebay is also sucks, if your a newbie believe me its hard to stay on track, especially if your selling high end items, like handbags and something. because your competitors will keep on demanding ebay to cancel all your listing because they say its fake and not real! because you are threat to their dirty business!!!1182958d review #179353
You may also like
- "HiBig warning to all out there that buying anything (in my case a King motor or Baja RC car )from ioffer is buyer beware as you won't get the item..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "This signed Neil Armstrong photograph, listed on eBay, and based on an online opinion from PSA, came back as " LIKELY NOT AUTHENTIC " . This item comes with..."
- "Itsy Puppy has the best puppies! We are writing this review so that many more families can become happy as we are. We decided to reserve Jojo after seeing how..."
- "I received dress on March 24, 2015 promptly. Dress is wrong size and ruffle edges unfinished and popping out. I immediately provided proof Picture of lower front ruffle between..."
- "I have attached a photo of the conditions my local walmart sees appropriate to keep living creatures in. In two different tanks this was happing. ENORMOUS mounds of dead fish..."
- "We bought a "silver" lab puppy from Wicks Silver Labs (Pat Wickliffe-breeder) in Dec 2011. Five days after having her home she started losing the fur on her face. ..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."