Auctions Overstock - Auctions at overstock.com
auctions.overstock.com, that auction site is one of the biggest scam online, same as ebay!!! i recently post something for sale on that site, but after a few days they removed my listing! and the heck they still want me to pay my invoice!??? what do i need to pay them, if at the first place i haven't sold anything!!!!! that's auctions.overstock.com's business strategy!
while ebay is also sucks, if your a newbie believe me its hard to stay on track, especially if your selling high end items, like handbags and something. because your competitors will keep on demanding ebay to cancel all your listing because they say its fake and not real! because you are threat to their dirty business!!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "We went to Gardner-White to furnish our new apartment. We furnished a living room, dinning room, and bedroom totaling close to $9,000. When it arrived a night stand was damaged..."
- "I was told when my furniture was being delivered the delivery guys would put everything together and the place I wanted it. They did none of the above. After calling..."
- "Wow, my bouquet looked nothing like the picture. It was sparce and scattered with sloppy chocolate decoration, and I sent it as a bday gift to my lil niece. I..."
- "I won 32K (see screenshot). I contacted their customer support agent to inquire about making a withdrawal. some of them rude when asking about withdrawal. I submitted all the..."
- "I have ordered Meizu HD50 headphones for work on May 1, it was already dispatched on May 2, which is very quickly (order no. W1604301644302663). In three weeks I've received..."
- "Paul Woodward, a financial advisor from Sydney Australia, in my opinion, provided me with a terrible, substandard, reckless, misleading and deceitful financial advice. He was an AXA (AMP) / Sydney..."