Auctions Overstock - auctions at overstock.com
auctions.overstock.com, that auction site is one of the biggest scam online, same as ebay!!! i recently post something for sale on that site, but after a few days they removed my listing! and the heck they still want me to pay my invoice!??? what do i need to pay them, if at the first place i haven't sold anything!!!!! that's auctions.overstock.com's business strategy!
while ebay is also sucks, if your a newbie believe me its hard to stay on track, especially if your selling high end items, like handbags and something. because your competitors will keep on demanding ebay to cancel all your listing because they say its fake and not real! because you are threat to their dirty business!!!d67d458 review #179353
You may also like
- "Greetings; I am here today to discuss why CH has become such a horrible place, and why you should stay away. Now, imagine you are a part of a community..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "Do not let them do any glass repair work!!! Had cracked windshield that they offered to repair through my insurance. They farmed it out to a low end shop that..."
- "I was only maybe 15% through with my full body treatment package that my dad bought us for Christmas 2013 at a price of $4851.80. My dad paid the amount..."
- "I paid $1,248 for two leather chairs at Port Charlotte, FL. The so-called leather started to crack a delaminate. The synthetic veneer about one mill thick and on a..."
- "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "We bought a "silver" lab puppy from Wicks Silver Labs (Pat Wickliffe-breeder) in Dec 2011. Five days after having her home she started losing the fur on her face. ..."