Auctions Overstock - auctions at overstock.com
auctions.overstock.com, that auction site is one of the biggest scam online, same as ebay!!! i recently post something for sale on that site, but after a few days they removed my listing! and the heck they still want me to pay my invoice!??? what do i need to pay them, if at the first place i haven't sold anything!!!!! that's auctions.overstock.com's business strategy!
while ebay is also sucks, if your a newbie believe me its hard to stay on track, especially if your selling high end items, like handbags and something. because your competitors will keep on demanding ebay to cancel all your listing because they say its fake and not real! because you are threat to their dirty business!!!f3babdc review #179353
You may also like
- "I kid you not. I have complained before about ebay's ineptitude, lack of customer service training, disregard for safety of the consumer's money and rights, and what I would..."
- "whiteivy13 - sold me a cookie jarrr. It arrived SMASHED into several pcs I sent photos of it still in her shipping box. I complained to ebay also emailed them..."
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COME ANY An pick up service was scheduled from 9am-7pm they didn't arrive because they went to the wrong address. A next day collection was arranged..."
- "Hello guys. Greetings form Maine... My boyfriend and I were very interested in getting a blue tick coonhound. We found this ad on Hoobly Classified. We have never purchased a..."
- "So i received an sms regarding of an order and its tracking number is 304913518 . I was confused because i didnt made any transactions. I have lazada app in..."
- "CAUTION! Doing business with Paulson's Construction or Paulson's Construction owner Paul McClorey should be avoided! Immediatley RUN do not walk away from this company! I made the CRITICAL mistake of..."
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "Scam artists!!! I hired CED Development in November of 2013 for a simple 3-4 day fence project that still isn't finished. This was a horrible experience that consisted from excuses..."